Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Previous post continued

My application data must be encrypted. (Select all that apply)

- at rest 

- in transit

- none of the above

My data has PII or PHI and is subject to governance and compliance.

- Yes

- No

With the adoption of cloud technologies, the number of users to my application is expected to increase by

 - < 5%

 - 5-15%

 - 15-50%

 - > 50%

My application depends on an on-premise message broker. The throughput of the queues is in the range

 - 0 - 1 KB/sec

 - 1 - 5 KB/sec

 - < 1 MB /sec

 - None of the above

My application has an ETL, data pipelining and/or batch automation job

 - Yes

 - No

My application has vendor lock-ins for OLAP and data warehouses.

 - Yes

 - No

My application has disaster recovery considerations and/or involves data ageing and archival

 - Yes 

 - No

My application response times must be in the range:

 - < 100 ms

 - 100 - 250 ms

 - > 250 ms

My data remains on-premises

 - Yes

 - No

My application has significant security restrictions and makes use of firewalls, vulnerabilities assessments and periodic threat assessments

 - Yes

 - No

My application must meet security certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017 (cloud security), ISO 27019 (privacy), ISO 9001, AWS PCI, and SOC 1, 2 and 3, HIPAA, FERPA, CJIS, SEC Rule 17a - 4(f), IRS 1075, and SRG Impact level 2 and 4 for DoD systems

 - Yes

 - No

My application must work for government and must comply with FedRAMP at the Moderate and High Level or the GPDR or PCI-DSS or such others

 - Yes

 - No

My application must reduce the average time needed to detect an intrusion or security failure (MTTD) or the average time needed to resolve issues such as a security breach or outage (MTTR)

 - Yes

 - No

My application must demonstrate an order of magnitude higher availability after moving to the cloud

 - Yes

 - No

My application must localize workloads to a specific geographic region

 - Yes

 - No

I have a specific preference to a specific cloud and I'm willing to sacrifice one or more of the following ( Select all that apply )

 - technological scale and expertise to handle critical and highly complex workloads

 - anticipated cost savings

 - internal IT burden

 - None of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment